What if you could tap into your body's wisdom and develop and new, healthy relationship with it?
- A decrease or elimination of your physical symptoms
- Feeling more comfortable in your own skin on a daily basis
- Not getting to the end of the day so exhausted you collapse in bed
- Even when you do feel symptoms, you are able to see them in a different light and not feel so frustrated by them
- Having a new relationship with your body and understanding how it communicates with you
- Being able to stop the constant mental chatter and instead connect with your body and its needs
- Having more time and energy to focus on the things you enjoy
- Taking less sick days
- Spending less time in the doctor's office and less money on medications
- Being more productive and creative with your work
- Being more present with your loved ones
"The crashy fatigue is gone, my moods are more balanced, my hair doesn't fall out excessively, my sleep has improved, the hormone rage and irritability are gone, I do not have extreme anxiety anymore (wow!), hot flashes are infrequent and very mild, heart palpitations are MUCH less frequent, I started exercising more (and lost weight without dieting), and I am working again!
It is such a gift to be off of all of my medications, and to feel truly HEALED and well, rather than just having symptoms treated. Symptoms used to dictate EVERYTHING about my life; it is amazing to be free of them after so long. I also feel empowered because I'm not dependent on doctors and pharmacies anymore."
- Dawn Maxon
What Does the Workshop Include?
During our time together, we will explore different tools and techniques to create a new relationship with your body.
These will include:
- ways to help you understand the meaning of your symptoms
- reframes for how you think about your body
- techniques to help you connect more fully with your body and its wisdom
- ways to stop being in your head all the time and be more present to your body
- tools that you can use at home regularly to continue developing this new relationship with your body
Note: the event will include therapeutic breathwork practices which are best done resting on the ground. Please plan to bring a yoga mat or other padding (for example a thick blanket) to rest on for up to 40 minutes.
Space will be limited to a maximum of 15 participants to encourage interaction with me and each other.
Ready to Sign Up?
When: Sunday September 29, 2019 from 1-4pm
Where: The Alberta Space, 5010 NE 9th Ave, Unit B, Portland OR 97211
What People Say About Lyn
"Through working with Lyn, I'm becoming more aware of my body and my connection to emotions that affect me physically. The process has reminded me of an onion. You peel off the layers and eventually, the heart of things that are making me ill are surfacing.
Through working with Lyn, I have more energy overall. I am also learning to listen to and hear my body.
Lyn is such a gentle soul and friendly. You feel like you are with a friend who cares. Lyn is an amazingly caring and I believe empathic human and I am grateful for her heart of learning and growing. I feel like she spreads healing."