Does any of this sound familiar?
The alarm goes off at 6:30am and you feel like although you slept 10 hours last night, it just wasn’t enough.
You wish you could hit the snooze button and sleep for another 3 hours but you drag yourself out of bed, get ready for work, and go in to start your day.
You're thinking through brain fog ALL THE TIME. You eat lunch at work and wish you could put a pillow on your desk and take a nap. You can’t remember the last time you didn’t feel tired.
You get to the end of your day and you could fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow- even at like 7pm.
Or maybe you feel bloated all the time. After every meal, you're gassy and uncomfortable. You feel like you have a basketball in your stomach. You might think this is just “normal” but you never feel GOOD during the day.
Or perhaps you're in your mid 30s and you're starting to have hot flashes, irregular periods, bad cramps. When you go to the doctor, the doctor just dismisses it as “early menopause” but you say to yourself "I'm in my mid 30s…"
You are tired of waking up in a pool of your own sweat every night or being awakened because you're too hot to keep sleeping.
Many of your friends note similar complaints so maybe the doctor is right... But you still feel in your gut that the answer doesn’t really make sense to you.
Or maybe you've gained at least 20 pounds in the past few years.
You've tried changing up your diet, pushing yourself to exercise regularly, and yet the scale doesn’t go down.
You're not going on some crazy fad diet, you're trying to be sensible but you're frustrated because despite doing the “right things,” you're feeling like "why should I bother anyways. Maybe I'm broken? The things that work for others don’t seem to do anything for me…"
You've been thinking these symptoms are "normal" or maybe you are just "getting older" but the more you think about it, you never really feel GOOD.
Imagine Your Life Now...
- You wake up in the morning feeling more energized than you have in a very LONG time!
- You eat your meals and your stomach feels relaxed and comfortable. The bloat is gone!
- Your mental clarity is improved and you don't feel like you are in a constant state of brain fog!
- You are shedding the weight that you put on with way more ease and a lot less frustration!
- You like looking at yourself in the mirror again.
- Your cycles are more comfortable and you aren't waking up with night sweats anymore
- You feel good in your body and realize how long you had been living in this sub-par state!
Are you ready?
If you are starting to realize that it isn't normal to feel wiped out, or bloated, or dealing with menopausal symptoms in your 30s, I'm here to help you regain your optimal health again!
For ultimate results and complete transformation, I work with clients with issues like these for a minimum of 4 months. Investment begins at $1600 and monthly payment plans are available.
What might a customized program include?
- Mentoring support: topics can include navigating the Western medical system, creating your own unique self-care plan, prioritizing your health in daily life
- Accountability: check-in support to keep you on track and work through challenges and resistance
- Energy healing sessions: my primary tool is BodyTalk but this can include other energy healing approaches as well
- Guided meditation practices
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Take a moment to sign up for a complimentary consultation call where we can dive into the details of what’s going on for you currently, where you’d like to be, and how I might be able to support you in getting there!
"The crashy fatigue is gone, my moods are more balanced, my hair doesn't fall out excessively, my sleep has improved, the hormone rage and irritability are gone, I do not have extreme anxiety anymore (wow!), hot flashes are infrequent and very mild, heart palpitations are MUCH less frequent, I started exercising more (and lost weight without dieting), and I am working again!."
- Dawn Maxon