Does any of this sound familiar?
It’s 7pm and you just finished working your third 10 hour day in a row.
You come home and immediately start taking care of your family and the house, and by 9pm you collapse into bed, completely exhausted.
You love the work you do, it is one of your passions in life, and you love taking care of your family too, but you are starting to get the feeling that if you keep going this way, you might end up collapsing or even ending up in the hospital.
You've been telling yourself for several months that you are going to start making self-care and your health a priority but you are left wondering how to make the time for that in your already jam packed schedule??
As you are collapsed in bed zoning out in front of the tv, the phone rings, it’s your dear friend Susan, and she sounds upset. You immediately ask, “What’s wrong?” and she tearfully tells you that today she went to the doctor.
You remember that she had been saying she’d been feeling a lot of fatigue lately and also is experiencing some odd pains. You ask what the doctor said and she replies, “I have Rheumatoid Arthritis…” You reassure her that things will get better and you’ll be there to help her but deep down, you feel shocked by the news.
After your phone call with Susan, you are deeply shaken. Susan leads a similar life to you and you often talk about how hard it is to make time for yourselves. Now you are thinking, “Could something like this happen to me?” and you struggle to get a good night’s sleep.
You now realize that your health is on the line
and it is time to make a change.
Imagine Your Life Now...
- You wake up in the morning feeling more energized than you have in a very LONG time!
- You are able to cut back the hours you are working and spend time with family before you are exhausted. You even have time to cook a healthy meal and do something just for yourself.
- Your mental clarity is improved and you don't feel like you are in a constant state of brain fog!
- You are shedding some of the weight that you put on because you finally have time to exercise and cook healthy, nutritious meals.
- You aren't on edge when you go to the doctor's office for your next appointment, fearful of what he might find.
- You realize that taking care of yourself isn't selfish but instead is critical to doing the work you are so passionate about!
Are you ready?
If you are at the point of realizing that it is time to prioritize your health before a scary health crisis becomes part of your reality, I would love to support you in doing just that.
Take a moment to apply for a complimentary consultation call where we can dive into the details of what’s going on for you currently, where you’d like to be, and how I might be able to support you in getting there!
"Since seeing Lyn for my autoimmune disorder and my seizures, I have been able to get off prednisone, Imuran (a nasty anti-rejection medication) and lower my anti-seizure meds.
Through working with Lyn, I have more energy overall. I am also learning to listen to and hear my body. Emotionally I'm ready to let go of the walls I've built to not feel vulnerable."
- Dawn McCloskey