The “Taking Care of Your Whole Self” program is designed to do just that!
In the program, there are short video lessons (15 minutes or less) and simple tools and exercises to begin exploring how to support the health and well being of your whole self: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
You can choose to do the modules in any order, depending on what area(s) you most feel that you need support in.
- Physical health:
- Learning to listen to your body and its wisdom
- What is your self-care routine like?
- Connecting to our primal body (looking at how we as humans lived thousands of years ago)
- Exploring a new understanding of stress
- How to transform threat (stress) into a challenge
- Toxins and your health
- Mental health:
- Tapping into the power of your mind
- What are you focusing on? How is it supporting your health?
- Your genes are not your destiny
- Emotional health:
- The importance of feeling your feelings for your health
- The healthy expression of all your emotions
- Spiritual health:
- Beginning to design a spiritual practice
- Tools to design a spiritual practice
You will also have the opportunity to assess your health in these 4 areas before beginning the program and after completing the program.
In addition, you will have the option to add on a one-on-one session with Lyn if you feel that you could use additional support or clarification.
Are you ready?
If you have been feeling like you are starting to worry about your health, I invite you to take the first step and explore how to take care of your whole self.
Investment (program alone): $149
Investment (with 1:1 session): $249