About Lyn Delmastro-Thomson
Lyn Delmastro-Thomson is an mind-body medicine practitioner, using the healing systems of BodyTalk and Body Intuitive. She is also a speaker and author of the Amazon Best Seller, You Are Not Your Diagnosis. Lyn holds a master’s degree in somatic psychology and has completed additional specialized training in biofeedback, therapeutic yoga, and Reiki.
After being misdiagnosed with leukemia at the age of 25, Lyn became passionate about sharing with the world her message that just because a doctor has said an illness is "chronic" or "incurable" doesn't mean that it has to be a life sentence, and that western medicine isn't the only approach to healing. When we explore other holistic options, true healing, rather than symptom management, can occur.
Through her one-on-one work with clients over the past eight years, Lyn has helped hundreds of women reclaim their lives and health after receiving a life-changing health diagnosis. Many of her clients have been able to decrease or eliminate certain prescription medications, as well as increase their energy and stamina.
Lyn has been featured in publications like Tiny Buddha and podcasts like Lyme Ninja Radio.
Topics Lyn is Available to Comment On Include:
- Healing Chronic Illness Naturally
- Mind-Body Approaches to Healing
- Alternative Medicine
- Listening to the Body's Wisdom
- Stress Management Strategies
- Taking Charge of Your Health Before It Takes Charge of Your Life
- Thriving Beyond Chronic Illness
Podcasts Lyn Has Been Interviewed On:
- Lyme Ninja Radio- Host Mackay Rippey
- Find True Health- Host Ashley James
- Dr. E's Highway to Health- Host Dr. Ernesto Gutierrez
- University of Adversity- Host Lance Essihos
- My 7 Chakras- Host AJ
- Essentially You- Host Dr. Mariza Snyder
- Inspired Conversations- Host Linda Joy
- Important Work- Host Chris Angell
- Holistic Healing Connections- Host Amber Cook
- Light House Podcast- Host Sean Graves
- Path of the Lightworker- Host Erin Villarino
- Warrior Women with a Purpose- Host Kole Whitty
- Awakening to Life- Host Patricia Young
- Feel + Good Podcast- Hosts Sylvia Salcedo and Julie Larkin
- Total Wellness Radio- Host Dan Young
- Heart Empowered Women- Host Clarice Connelly