The Abundology Podcast
Do you know how to communicate with your body? BodyTalk Practitioner, Lyn Delmastro-Thomson says there's a story behind your symptoms that often relates to unresolved emotions and trauma. Lyn shares how to listen to your body to figure out what it's trying to tell you. She also talks about the 3 types of stress responses our bodies have.
In this episode you will learn three main things:
• Why transforming your mindset from helpless to hero is crucial to your Lyme Journey
• How much time does it really take to adjust to having a chronic condition
• Non-meditation techniques to help you reconnect with your body
In this episode you will learn:
• What BodyTalk is and how what it can help
• How Lyn helps her patients get in touch with what their bodies need
• A practical how to for starting a conversation with your body
Dr. E's Highway to Health
In this episode we talk about Lyn's misdiagnosis, some of the downfalls of the Western medical system, Lyn's book and her career in healing.
Lyn and Dr. E. share that they both believe it is important for individuals NOT to be their diagnosis and what that looks like from both of their perspectives.
University of Adversity
In this episode, Lance and Lyn talked about how self-awareness, spiritual cleansing, and mastering your own body from the inside out can help heal your ailments, find your own balance, and achieve inner peace.
Living Fabulously with Bev
In this interview, we spoke about:
- Lyn’s journey with an invisible illness
- How being misdiagnosed with leukemia taught Lyn to listen to her body's wisdom
- The western medical system is broken and why it’s important
- Lyn’s best-selling book, “You are not your diagnosis”
- What Lyn believes is truly required for health and healing
- Tapping into the power of your mind for healing
- Lyn’s tips for Living Fabulously
Misdiagnosed with and treated for Leukemia, Lyn Delmastro Thomson used her unbelievable experience to set out on a path as a Certified Body Talk Practitioner. Join Maggie Kelly, Life Illuminated host, in a conversation about fortitude, strength and the perseverance it takes when your life is turned upside down.
Warrior Woman with a Purpose
In this episode, we discussed the wisdom of our bodies and just how intelligent they are, how illness can be a wakeup call from the universe, and more.
My 7 Chakras
In this episode, we discussed my story of being misdiagnosed with leukemia, the limits of the Western medical system, what BodyTalk is and how it draws on things like Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda, habits and lifestyle factors that contribute to illness and so much more!
Learn True Health
Listen to an impactful conversation about listening to the body’s wisdom rather than always reaching for a medication to silence symptoms and so much more!
Other topics include:
- Lyn's story of chronic illness and her misdiagnosis with leukemia at age 25
- Her exploration of alternative healing including biofeedback and therapeutic yoga
- Her discovery of BodyTalk
- Her book, “You Are Not Your Diagnosis”
- A simple technique to help YOU listen to your body
The Brave Files
Highlights of this episode include:
- Lyn's story of ignoring her body and her intuition during graduate school, which eventually led her to become seriously ill
- Lyn's exploration of alternative healing approaches
- What led Lyn to create her business
- The importance of listening to YOUR body when it talks to you
What we’re talking about in this episode:
- How to open the door for healing when you feel stuck in a chronic situation
- The profound powerful benefits of shifting your mindset about your health
- What you can do to shift your identity around your diagnosis
- Listening to your own inner wisdom and finding what works for your body
- Why being curious is one of the most powerful things you can do
Inspired Conversations with Linda Joy
Imagine one day being a healthy 25-year-old and suddenly being misdiagnosed with leukemia. Learn how Lyn Delmastro-Thomson believes being misdiagnosed with leukemia was one of the best things that could have happened to her and how it inspired her message and mission, “You are not your diagnosis.”
Do you ever wish you could just feel better? Given our modern society and Western medicine, it’s simple to throw over the counter medicines at our symptoms day-to-day and just get back to work. Over time, we get used to living with feelings of being unwell, it’s easy to feel we are just “existing.” If you’ve been feeling this way, some of these thoughts may be familiar to you:
“I’m tired of the medical systems not helping me feel better.”
“I want to live life without medicines, or at least reduce them.”
“I know there is a better way to live, I just don’t know how to.”
In this episode of Important Work, we welcome Lyn Delmastro-Thomson, host and author of “You Are NOT Your Diagnosis,” and founder of Fire Heart Healing.
Holistic Healing Connection
Lyn chats with HealingWaze founder Amber cook about BodyTalk, Chronic Illness, Conventional Healthcare (how it sometimes fails us) and more.
Light House Podcast with Sean Graves
In this episode, we get into topics like:
-The influence of the mind on the body
-The ways we turn a diagnosis or disease into our identity
-Epigenetics (the external environment's effects on gene expression)
-Some of the flaws in current Western Medicine
Total wellness radio
In this episode, Lyn and Dan chat about how a diagnosis can become an identity, which makes healing more difficult.
Listen to learn more about BodyTalk, Lyn's work, and how she has supported many women in healing from chronic illness.
Path of the Lightworker
Lyn shares how a terrifying (mis)diagnosis and grieving an unexpected death became the greatest catalysts to her own healing. Her journey is one of finding her path through her own powerful intuition.
Lyn now works with women to help heal and understand chronic illness and auto-immune diagnosis. She shares some of her greatest lessons and brings hope to those dealing with health crisis’s. In this episode we discuss the underlying emotional trauma surrounding auto-immune deficiencies, biofeedback, yoga for healing and more.
Awakening to Life
Join Lyn Delmastro-Thomson and Patricia Young for a soulful conversation on "You’re Not Your Diagnosis: Tips to Thrive and Reclaim Your Life".
In this episode you will learn:
- How to understand the messages from your body.
- Tips and strategies to reclaim your life and health.
Tea Time with Tajuana
On this week's episode of Tea Time with Tajuana, Tajuana sits down with BodyTalk Practitioner, author and BodyTalk Access Trainer Lyn Delmastro Thomson.
- Lyn's misdiagnosis with Leukemia
- How she discovered holistic healing
- The story behind Lyn's book
- What BodyTalk is
- How exactly our bodies are talking to us and the ways to listen
Heart Empowered Women
In this episode you will learn:
- More about my story of being misdiagnosed with leukemia
- Some key ways that mindset is important when dealing with health issues
Feel + Good Podcast
Listen to Lyn talk about the power of BodyTalk and how it can help you take back your power to fully heal your body. Listen to discover the wisdom your body is ready to share.
About Lyn Delmastro-Thomson
Lyn Delmastro-Thomson is a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, speaker, and author of the Amazon Best Seller, You Are Not Your Diagnosis. She holds a master’s degree in somatic psychology and has completed additional specialized training in biofeedback, therapeutic yoga, and Reiki.
After being misdiagnosed with leukemia at the age of 25, Lyn became passionate about sharing with the world her message that just because a doctor has said an illness is “chronic” or “incurable” doesn’t mean that it has to be a life sentence, and that western medicine isn’t the only approach to healing. When we explore other holistic options, true healing, rather than symptom management, can occur.
Through her one-on-one work with clients over the past eight years, Lyn has helped hundreds of women reclaim their lives and health after receiving a life-changing health diagnosis. Many of her clients have been able to decrease or eliminate certain prescription medications, as well as increase their energy and stamina.