In this episode you will learn three main things:
• Why transforming your mindset from helpless to hero is crucial to your Lyme Journey
• How much time does it really take to adjust to having a chronic condition
• Non-meditation techniques to help you reconnect with your body
In this episode you will learn:
• What bodytalk is and how what it can help
• How Lyn helps her patients get in touch with what their bodies need
• And a practical how to for starting a conversation with your body
Warrior Woman with a Purpose
In this episode, we discussed the wisdom of our bodies and just how intelligent they are, how illness can be a wakeup call from the universe, and more.
Learn True Health
Listen to an impactful conversation about listening to the body’s wisdom rather than always reaching for a medication to silence symptoms and so much more!
Other topics include:
- Lyn's story of chronic illness and her misdiagnosis with leukemia at age 25
- Her exploration of alternative healing including biofeedback and therapeutic yoga
- Her discovery of BodyTalk
- Her book, “You Are Not Your Diagnosis”
- A simple technique to help YOU listen to your body
The Brave Files
Highlights of this episode include:
- Lyn's story of ignoring her body and her intuition during graduate school, which eventually led her to become seriously ill
- Lyn's exploration of alternative healing approaches
- What led Lyn to create her business
- The importance of listening to YOUR body when it talks to you
Inspired Conversations with Linda Joy
Imagine one day being a healthy 25-year-old and suddenly being misdiagnosed with leukemia. Learn how Lyn Delmastro-Thomson believes being misdiagnosed with leukemia was one of the best things that could have happened to her and how it inspired her message and mission, “You are not your diagnosis.”
Light House Podcast with Sean Graves
In this episode, we get into topics like:
-The influence of the mind on the body
-The ways we turn a diagnosis or disease into our identity
-Epigenetics (the external environment's effects on gene expression)
-Some of the flaws in current Western Medicine
Path of the Lightworker
Lyn shares how a terrifying (mis)diagnosis and grieving an unexpected death became the greatest catalysts to her own healing. Her journey is one of finding her path through her own powerful intuition.
Lyn now works with women to help heal and understand chronic illness and auto-immune diagnosis. She shares some of her greatest lessons and brings hope to those dealing with health crisis’s. In this episode we discuss the underlying emotional trauma surrounding auto-immune deficiencies, biofeedback, yoga for healing and more.
Awakening to Life
Join Lyn Delmastro-Thomson and Patricia Young for a soulful conversation on "You’re Not Your Diagnosis: Tips to Thrive and Reclaim Your Life".
In this episode you will learn:
- How to understand the messages from your body.
- Tips and strategies to reclaim your life and health.
Tea Time with Tajuana
On this week's episode of Tea Time with Tajuana, Tajuana sits down with BodyTalk Practitioner, author and BodyTalk Access Trainer Lyn Delmastro Thomson.
- Lyn's misdiagnosis with Leukemia
- How she discovered holistic healing
- The story behind Lyn's book
- What BodyTalk is
- How exactly our bodies are talking to us and the ways to listen
Feel + Good Podcast
Listen to Lyn talk about the power of BodyTalk and how it can help you take back your power to fully heal your body. Listen to discover the wisdom your body is ready to share.
Total wellness radio
In this episode, Lyn and Dan chat about how a diagnosis can become an identity, which makes healing more difficult.
Listen to learn more about BodyTalk, Lyn's work, and how she has supported many women in healing from chronic illness.
About Lyn Delmastro-Thomson
Lyn Delmastro-Thomson is a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, speaker, and author of the Amazon Best Seller, You Are Not Your Diagnosis. She holds a master’s degree in somatic psychology and has completed additional specialized training in biofeedback, therapeutic yoga, and Reiki.
After being misdiagnosed with leukemia at the age of 25, Lyn became passionate about sharing with the world her message that just because a doctor has said an illness is “chronic” or “incurable” doesn’t mean that it has to be a life sentence, and that western medicine isn’t the only approach to healing. When we explore other holistic options, true healing, rather than symptom management, can occur.
Through her one-on-one work with clients over the past eight years, Lyn has helped hundreds of women reclaim their lives and health after receiving a life-changing health diagnosis. Many of her clients have been able to decrease or eliminate certain prescription medications, as well as increase their energy and stamina.