We all want to feel healthy and good in our bodies.
Yet we live in a world where the dominant medical paradigm teaches us to "pop a pill" and just live with our symptoms long term. Often we are told these issues are chronic and will "never go away."
It's no wonder we feel frustrated, isolated, lost and like a burden to our loved ones...
But life isn't meant to just be lived managing symptoms and just "surviving." We are meant to THRIVE.
Like many others, I used to view my physical symptoms as frustrations, annoyances, and inconveniences and I missed out on realizing that they are actually intelligent communications from our bodies in the only language that they have...
That is until I went through a health crisis and received the (mis)diagnosis of leukemia when I was 25.
After going through that experience, I started trying many different alternative healing approaches and I woke up to understanding more about my body's own wisdom and natural healing capacity.
Now, I've spent the last 11 years helping other women to reclaim their health and their lives and I would love to help you do the same.
Health Support As Unique As You Are
No matter where you are at on your journey to health, working with me one-on-one is an experience that is customized to your unique needs and desires. I love nothing more than helping each of my clients reach their unique goals for their health and doing so in a way that is tailored to each individual.
Rather than offering you a cookie-cutter approach where you are offered the exact same program as everyone else, I instead prefer to take the time to connect with you first in a consultation call and to design a specific program that best meets your needs.
I have trained in a variety of healing modalities over the past 14 years and I love to design a custom offering to best meet you where you are currently at.
Some of the types of symptoms and health issues that I work with clients on include (but are not limited to): pain, digestive issues, allergies, autoimmune disease, hormonal imbalances, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
Book a Starter Session
Because many of the modalities I use are better experienced than described, book a single session at the special rate of $97 (over half off my regular rate!) to see how what I do can help you. This rate is only for new client and available for 1 session only. Book that here. Note the number of these sessions offered each month is limited.
Not ready to sign up for that starter session yet? Book a free consult call so we can talk.
Receive Your Custom Proposal
If it feels like a good fit for both of us, within 48 hours, I will send you a custom proposal of my recommendations for how we can work together. Typically this will look like a commitment of 4-6 months for more significant health issues.
We typically meet every other week via phone (or Zoom for non-US clients) for 1 hour sessions. You will receive other support in between sessions as detailed in your proposal.
Be ready to see your health and your life improve!
What types of results might you experience from working together?
- You wake up each day feeling energized and alive again
- You reduce or eliminate the number of medications you take
- You feel less pain or no pain
- You are able to show up for your family, your work, and yourself again
- You finally feel GOOD in your body again
- You stop wasting money on solutions that don't work
- You start making more money because you take less sick days or you have more energy to work on your business
Are you ready to take the next step?
Take back control of your life and don't continue being stuck in bed feeling sick all the time when you want to be living an amazing life.
Get off the emotional rollercoaster of your health dictating your life.
Let me help you get to feeling your best. Book a $97 introductory session now to experience the power of this work!
"Since seeing Lyn for my autoimmune disorder and my seizures, I have been able to get off five different medications, including prednisone and Imuran (a nasty anti-rejection medication) and lower my anti-seizure meds.
Through working with Lyn, I have more energy overall. I am also learning to listen to and hear my body. Emotionally I'm ready to let go of the walls I've built to not feel vulnerable."
- Dawn McCloskey
What might a customized program include?
At the core, all of my programs focus on 4 key areas: releasing trauma, healing the body, owning your power, and creating the life that you want.
Components of the program might include:
- Mentoring support: topics can include navigating the Western medical system, creating your own unique self-care plan, prioritizing your health in daily life
- Accountability: check-in support to keep you on track and work through challenges and resistance
- Energy healing sessions: my primary tools are BodyTalk (read more here) and Body Intuitive but this can include other energy healing approaches as well
- EmRes session (read more here) for clearing emotional baggage and trauma
- Guided meditation practices
Investment for working together begins at $400 a month with a commitment of 4 to 6 months, depending on what length of commitment we determine is best for you.
Note: if you are seeking support with a smaller issue, this longer term commitment might not be necessary. Part of what we determine in our free consult call is my personalized recommendation and plan for you of what the best support is to get you to your goal.
If you are ready to take the next step, book an introductory session at the special rate of $97 to have your powerful experience of the energy healing work I do!
Working with Lyn Is For You If You...
- Are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired
- Are ready to play an active role in your own healing process
- Believe it is possible for you to heal, you just need some support
- Are ready to stop believing that you just have to "take a pill and live with it"
- Are willing to take action, do simple homework, and realize your active participation is a key part of the process
- Understand that the process takes time and that there needs to be a commitment of more than just a couple sessions
- Are willing to make an investment in yourself and your health
Working with Lyn Is NOT For You If You...
- Do not want to play an active role in the process
- Simply want someone to "fix you"
- Aren't willing to make some key changes in lifestyle and mindset
- Aren't willing to do simple homework assignments
- Aren't open to considering additional healing modalities and resources as we work together
- Are stuck in the belief that change isn't possible for you
- Simply want a "quick fix" in a session or two
- Aren't willing to make an investment in yourself and your health