A program as unique as you are
No matter where you are at on your journey to health, working with me one-on-one is an experience that is customized to your unique needs and desires. I love nothing more than helping each of my clients reach her unique goals for her health and doing so in a way that is tailored to each individual.
Rather than offering you a cookie-cutter approach where you are offered the exact same program as everyone else, I instead prefer to take the time to connect with you first and to design a specific program that best meets your needs.
I have trained in a variety of healing modalities over the past 12 years and I love to design a custom offering to best meet you where you are currently at.
Because finding real relief from health challenges takes time, typically I work with clients for at least 4 to 6 months and sometimes up to 1 year but we will discuss what is best for you and the goals and intentions you have for our work together.
What might a customized program include?
- Mentoring support: topics can include navigating the Western medical system, creating your own unique self-care plan, prioritizing your health in daily life
- Accountability: check-in support to keep you on track and work through challenges and resistance
- Energy healing sessions: my primary tool is BodyTalk but this can include other energy healing approaches as well
- Guided meditation practices
- Attendance at my BodyTalk Access self-care class
If you are curious about how I might support you with your specific healthcare goals, I invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation call.
"Since seeing Lyn for my autoimmune disorder and my seizures, I have been able to get off give different medications, including prednisone and Imuran (a nasty anti-rejection medication) and lower my anti-seizure meds.
Through working with Lyn, I have more energy overall. I am also learning to listen to and hear my body. Emotionally I'm ready to let go of the walls I've built to not feel vulnerable."
- Dawn McCloskey
What sorts of results might I expect from working with Lyn?
- A decrease or elimination of pain in your body
- An increase of energy on a regular basis
- Physical symptoms diminishing or going away
- Hormonal imbalances improving or resolving completely
- Stress and anxiety significantly decreasing
- Being able to do activities that you were once too tired or in too much pain to do
- Releasing old beliefs about yourself that keep you stuck where you are
- Feeling happier
- Feeling more empowered to take care of yourself and your health
- Being a better advocate for yourself in dealing with doctors
- Decreasing or eliminating the use of certain medications
- A sense of overall empowerment in your life
- And so much more!
What Is It Like to Work with Lyn? Check Out Dawn's Experience!
Working with Lyn Is For You If You...
- Are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired
- Are ready to play an active role in your own healing process
- Believe it is possible for you to heal, you just need some support
- Are ready to stop believing that you just have to "take a pill and live with it"
- Are willing to take action, do simple homework, and realize your active participation is a key part of the process
- Understand that the process takes time and that there needs to be a commitment of more than just a couple sessions
- Are willing to make an investment in yourself and your health
Working with Lyn Is NOT For You If You...
- Do not want to play an active role in the process
- Simply want someone to "fix you"
- Aren't willing to make some key changes in lifestyle and mindset
- Aren't willing to do simple homework assignments
- Aren't open to considering additional healing modalities and resources as we work together
- Are stuck in the belief that change isn't possible for you
- Simply want a "quick fix" in a session or two
- Aren't willing to make an investment in yourself and your health