A program as unique as you are
No matter where you are at on your journey to health, working with me one-on-one is an experience that is customized to your unique needs and desires. I love nothing more than helping each of my clients reach her unique goals for her health and doing so in a way that is tailored to each individual.
Rather than offering you a cookie-cutter approach where you are offered the exact same program as everyone else, I instead prefer to take the time to connect with you first and to design a specific program that best meets your needs.
I have trained in a variety of healing modalities over the past 12 years and I love to design a custom offering to best meet you where you are currently at.
Because finding real relief from health challenges takes time, typically I work with clients for at least 4 to 6 months and sometimes up to 1 year but we will discuss what is best for you and the goals and intentions you have for our work together.
If you are someone who is dealing with a more acute and smaller issue, this longer term commitment might not be necessary.
What might a customized program include?
At the core, all of my programs focus on 4 key areas: releasing trauma, healing the body, owning your power, and creating the life that you want.
Components of the program might include:
- Mentoring support: topics can include navigating the Western medical system, creating your own unique self-care plan, prioritizing your health in daily life
- Accountability: check-in support to keep you on track and work through challenges and resistance
- Energy healing sessions: my primary tool is BodyTalk but this can include other energy healing approaches as well
- Guided meditation practices
Investment for working together begins at $400 a month with a commitment of 4 to 6 months, depending on what length of commitment we determine is best for you.
Note: if you are seeking support with a smaller issue, this longer term commitment might not be necessary. Part of what we determine in our free consult call is my personalized recommendation and plan for you of what the best support is to get you to your goal.
If you are curious about how I might support you with your specific healthcare goals, I invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation call.
"Since seeing Lyn for my autoimmune disorder and my seizures, I have been able to get off give different medications, including prednisone and Imuran (a nasty anti-rejection medication) and lower my anti-seizure meds.
Through working with Lyn, I have more energy overall. I am also learning to listen to and hear my body. Emotionally I'm ready to let go of the walls I've built to not feel vulnerable."
- Dawn McCloskey
What sorts of results might I expect from working with Lyn?
- A decrease or elimination of pain in your body
- An increase of energy on a regular basis
- Physical symptoms diminishing or going away
- Hormonal imbalances improving or resolving completely
- Stress and anxiety significantly decreasing
- Being able to do activities that you were once too tired or in too much pain to do
- Releasing old beliefs about yourself that keep you stuck where you are
- Feeling happier
- Feeling more empowered to take care of yourself and your health
- Being a better advocate for yourself in dealing with doctors
- Decreasing or eliminating the use of certain medications
- A sense of overall empowerment in your life
- And so much more!
What Is It Like to Work with Lyn? Check Out Dawn's Experience!
Working with Lyn Is For You If You...
- Are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired
- Are ready to play an active role in your own healing process
- Believe it is possible for you to heal, you just need some support
- Are ready to stop believing that you just have to "take a pill and live with it"
- Are willing to take action, do simple homework, and realize your active participation is a key part of the process
- Understand that the process takes time and that there needs to be a commitment of more than just a couple sessions
- Are willing to make an investment in yourself and your health
Working with Lyn Is NOT For You If You...
- Do not want to play an active role in the process
- Simply want someone to "fix you"
- Aren't willing to make some key changes in lifestyle and mindset
- Aren't willing to do simple homework assignments
- Aren't open to considering additional healing modalities and resources as we work together
- Are stuck in the belief that change isn't possible for you
- Simply want a "quick fix" in a session or two
- Aren't willing to make an investment in yourself and your health