Does any of this sound familiar?
It’s 9AM on Saturday and you just canceled brunch plans that you were really looking forward to AGAIN because you don't feel well yet again...
As you lie in bed feeling exhausted and uncomfortable, you wonder if this is what your life will be like from now on.
Yes, you were told by your doctor that this health condition is “chronic” and yet you feel deep in your gut that there has to be another way than just “taking a pill and living with it” indefinitely.
“There has to be more to your life than just surviving,” you say to yourself. And there is...
Imagine Your Life Now...
- You experience a reduction or elimination of your physical symptoms (pain, fatigue, digestive issues, etc)
- You can decrease or eliminate certain medications and you feel better than when you were taking them
- You no longer find yourself continually canceling plans (or not make them at all) because you feel well enough to do the things that you enjoy
- You have the energy each day to do more than the bare minimum. Now you can return to the activities you LOVE!
- You feel excited about the possibilities for your life again!
- You aren't constantly stressed out or anxious about your health
- You spend less time in the doctor's office or sick in bed and more time living your life.
- You spend less money on doctor's appointments, medications, and other treatments that don't seem to get you the real results you want.
- You are making more money because you aren't always taking sick days or you can now return to working
- You no longer feel weighted down by the trauma of receiving a chronic health diagnosis or negative interactions with doctors.
- You feel empowered when you do have to interact with the Western medical system and you feel good speaking up in your appointments
“It is such a gift to be off of all of my medications, and to feel truly HEALED and well, rather than just having symptoms treated. Symptoms used to dictate EVERYTHING about my life; it is amazing to be free of them after so long. I also feel empowered because I'm not dependent on doctors and pharmacies anymore.”
- Dawn M.
“Lyn is such a gentle soul and friendly. You feel like you are with a friend who cares. It's not like going to any other therapist, counselor, doctor or practitioner. Lyn makes me feel safe and comfortable to be myself. Lyn is an amazingly caring and I believe empathic human and I am grateful for her heart of learning and growing. I feel like she spreads healing.”
– Dawn McCloskey